Brenda Freeman ABR, CRS, E-PRO, GRI, LTG, PMN
SERVING NASHVILLE AND SURROUNDING AREAS
REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL LICENSED SINCE 1980, LIFETIME RESIDENT OF NASHVILLE, THIRD GENERATION REALTOR, NASHVILLE NATIVE
- MULTI MILLION DOLLAR PRODUCER/LIFE MEMBER OF THE AWARDS OF EXCELLENCE
- MEMBER - NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS (NAR)
- MEMBER - THE TENNESSEE ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS (TAR)
- MEMBER - GREATER NASHVILLE ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS (GNAR)
- ACCREDITED BUYERS REPRESENTATIVE (ABR)
- CERTIFIED RESIDENTIAL SPECIALIST (CRS)
- e-PRO CERTIFIED (e-PRO is the only NAR approved Internet Certification Program)
- GRADUATE, REALTOR® INSTITUTE (GRI)
- LEADERSHIP TRAINING DESIGNATION (LTG)
- PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT NETWORK DESIGNATION (PMN)
- REFERRAL AND RELOCATION CERTIFIED
- PAST PRESIDENT NASHVILLE WOMEN'S COUNCIL OF REALTORS AND NASHVILLE MIDDLE TENNESSEE HOME BUILDERS WOMEN'S COUNCIL
- SERVED AS VICE PRESIDENT OF GREATER NASHVILLE ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS (GNAR)
- SERVED AS DIRECTOR ON THE GNAR BOARD AND FOR TAR
- GRADUATE OF UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF NASHVILLE
- GRADUATE OF VANDERBILT UNIVERSITY
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Nashville real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Nashville and surrounding areas, please contact me.